Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Final


This is my final project; a holiday card; as a test to see whether or not I deserve to pass this class. I started off with the montage –bottom right- thinking that, that would consume the most of my time. In reality, it did, but I still had enough time to finish up the logo –bottom left-, the Christmas greeting –top left- and the “free creation”. Though the top right corner may seem blank (aside from a few images) I did that in hopes of printing this out and using it for an actual Christmas card, with the [insert family photo here] caption.
This final has been very helpful because it makes me think that maybe I am ready to pass this class. Maybe all of the tutorials I did in the beginning of the year were worth the time and effort. I have learned that there is a purpose for all of the things people do, even if it may not seem obvious at first. I have also learned how to make my own Christmas card; based on the layout and the folds used in the template. I no longer have to go out and buy one of the illustrious cards to send to the family, because now I can make my very own. And it doesn’t have to be perfect or beautiful as long as it is meaningful to the person sending/receiving the card. For these reasons I think I have learned all of the things I have to in completing my final.


No comments:

Post a Comment